Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2014

April 10, 2014

April 10 week 9 day 7

10 weeks tomorrow! Oh my has it been flying by but going slow at the same time. You're gonna be here before daddy and mommy can even bat an eye! 


This is what you look like! You look more like a baby now and less like padpole! 

Mommy is getting her teeth all nice and healthy so that when I smile at you you aren't terrified hash just kidding, your parents are gorgeous :) 


I hope you have your daddy's health. He never has to go to the doctors or dentist! He is as healthy as a person can be I think! No glasses, no braces, perfect :) You can just have my face! His hair and smile :D 

We are gonna watch the voice now and eat pizza (I know you have been wanting it for awhile)!

We love you Baby Medina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment