Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3

April 3 8 weeks day7

9 weeks tomorrow! You will be the size of a green olive :) It feels like I have been pregnant forever! I just want to feel you kick already. Mommy got a lot of homework done today! I am about to do my taxes for the first time soon and that will hopefully get us some money for our future home! We are working hard for you! I am saving all my money and only buying the bare essentials. I almost have my credit card paid off and I am working 38 hours a week. We would do anything for you <3 

Chico is excited to meet you. He has been so lovey lately. He will probably be very jealous but he'll love you all the same. 

I want to show already! It would make this seem more real... I will see you again on the 22nd and I'll be  11 weeks and 4 days. 



Smile baby, you're loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment