Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1st

May 1, 2014   12 Weeks Day 7 


Dear Baby,
  I think about you all the time.  Sometimes I will find myself daydreaming, wondering what color your hair will be, if you'll get your Daddy's eyes, and what your first word will be. I have never felt such a deep connection with anything before, I love you so much baby. I can't get over how much of a miracle baby you are. You were given to me by God and I'm so happy. Tomorrow I will be 13 weeks! One more week and I will be in my second trimester. We went to the hospital you will be born at and got to see your daddy's friend (Rudy's) son. He was sleeping the whole time in my arms. It made me so anxious to meet you!! I am looking forward to feeling you move around and your Daddy wants to feel you kick already! We are still working on getting you a home, we just want the perfect one for our little angel. Lately you have been wanting tea really bad! I have bought 5 over the last couple days. You are a funny baby already. :D 

You are the size of a peach now. You are getting so big! You have reflexes and fingerprints now! It's amazing that you are in my tummy growing! Wow. :) I love you! 

We love you Baby,
Mommy, Daddy, and Doggy

1 comment:

  1. Booger your Great gramma which from now on will be known as GGMA loves you so much. I named you Booger when I first learned of you. Your momma is so special to me. I have such wonderful loving memories with her. You and I will make our own memories and I promise to always be there for you. I love you with all my heart little one. Can't wait to meet you !!!
    Love,
    GGMA

    ReplyDelete