Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2014

March 30 17 weeks pregnant!

Dear Baby,
     My little Booger! It has been so long since I have written to you. Your daddy and I have been going through a very big change! We found you an amazing apartment to spend your first year in!! (Your Daddy says, "You are welcome you little Brat!" Haha, he cracks me up) Your Daddy is working so hard for us!! It's so beautiful baby and it is all for you! It's in Avon, Colorado overlooking Beaver Creek. You will be doing a lot of snowboarding on that mountain. :) Your Daddy and I already know you will be a professional or at least have as much fun as we do on the mountain! We are so very blessed. Your grandpa, grandma, and great grandma came down and they brought us all the things we need! Towels, dishes, bathroom decorations, and even a kitchen table! Your other grandma will be here tomorrow morning with the couches. Your daddy and I took your family to the Vail Village and we ate at Pazzos (an amazing pizza place you will probably have some birthday parties at hehe) 



                                                  Your Grandma, Aunt, Mommy, and You! 


    This house already feels like a home! Your brother, Chico loves it here and I know you will too. You even have your own room! (Your Daddy is borrowing it for his business for now but I will kick him out before you get it!) I can't wait to show you this amazing place we live in. The mountains are covered in thick green trees, the air is fresh, and the sound of hummingbirds is relaxing. We will be buying a hummingbird feeder so you can see them little one <3 We went to the doctors a couple of days ago and we heard your heart beat :) It was 160 bpm. Everyone thinks you will be a boy (besides your aunt Rhonda). 

      I am now 17 weeks. At this point you are the size of an onion, you're flipping in my tummy (I haven't felt you yet!!), your heart pumps 100 pints of blood a day, and you can make fists and put them in your mouth! Just a few more weeks and we get to find out your gender (your Daddy is so stoked!) and do a loooong ultrasound! I am so excited! Maybe they will do a 3D scan too :) 

                           That's you a day before 15 weeks! You are making Mommy big already :P 

            
        I got your daddy a key chain for Father's Day (early haha) it says "#1 Dad" He already is Booger. I know he loves you soooo much! He got me flowers and a card for Mother's Day. He might not be the most romantic type but he tells me I am beautiful everyday and buys me flowers a lot :) He is going to spoil you rotten little baby :D 

We love you so much Booger, Only 160 days till we get to see your beautiful face! 

Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Doggy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment