Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5 17 weeks day 7

Dear Baby,
    Oh my! Today has been a very eventful day! Your daddy and I got so much done. We went to get our first PO BOX, set up our electrical, did laundry, and then went on a hike with Chico. After the hike I came home and laid on my back and then BAM! Bubbles in my tummy. I felt you move for the first time!! I have been waiting a long time to feel your first movement. It was so exciting. Your daddy was sitting on the chair next to the couch I was on and I told him "Babe, I think I felt the baby move." He dropped his phone jumped right next to me and put his hand on my belly. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces. You are already the size of a sweet potato! 5.6 Inches and 6.7 oz! Oh my little baby, you are getting so big in mommy's tummy. You are like my little kangaroo! We love you so much!!! In two weeks we get to find out what you are! Almost everyone thinks you are a boy (especially Grandma) hehe. You are going to be such an active baby I already know it. I can't wait to get the 30 minute ultrasound. I have been waiting to see you for so long. Also, the doctor called today and said all the tests look normal. I'm sure you'll be far from normal though :) One of my friends had their baby yesterday and my other friend should have hers by the weekend! I'm so jealous they get to meet their little ones already! I am already doing so much research so I can assure that everything will be perfect for you. Your Grandma Debby bought me the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and it has been very helpful.
   My only wish is that you will know the difference between there, their, and they're! I'm sure you'll be as smart as your parents ;)
   Today I was looking at your daddy and I was just so happy that I am having a baby with him. He is the best dad in the world already. He does everything for us and is soooo excited to meet you. You are a very lucky baby :D


Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Doggy.

<3

P.S. Your Daddy says the first thing you will learn is how to kill zombies :)





No comments:

Post a Comment