Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,                                                                                            March 19, 2014   6 Weeks Day 6
   
   I can't believe it has only been two weeks since I found out about you!  I am already so anxious to meet you. Your grandma Shello is pregnant with your aunt or uncle and only a few weeks ahead of me! When I told grandma and grandpa about you I put a blanket and binky in a bag and told them it was for the baby. Of course they thought it was for their baby so they said thank you and seemed happy. Then at the bottom of the bag there was a note that said;
                                            
                                                  Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
                        Please keep this at your house in case I need it when I come to visit.
                                    I can't wait to meet you! See you in November! 
                                                              Love, Baby  

  They are so very excited to meet you little booger :) I can't believe I have to wait 8 more months to meet you! Your daddy and I went to the doctor yesterday and we got to see you on the ultrasound. 
The doctor said that your home is a little weirdly shaped and there is blood above you... I hope you are okay! Also, you are too small :( My next appointment is in 4 weeks! I'm excited to see you again baby. If you are a girl we decided to name you Reese Delany Medina. If you are a boy we like the name Asher Waitforit Medina... But we are still deciding HaHa. Your great grandma knew about you before I did :) She thinks you are a boy. We will love you now matter what. Pig tails or Overalls. We are looking for a home for us when you finally come! I hope you love it! We'll make your room as amazing as we can. Smile Baby Booger! 

We love you Baby! 
-Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment