Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20!

March 20, 2014      6 weeks day 7

Dear Baby,

Wow, 7 weeks tomorrow! You are growing so fast :) 

You make me really tired little booger. I never knew how hard it is to grow another human inside me. I always disliked being a girl growing up (it's tough haha) but it's all worth it now. I am so bonded to you already! 

:D

Your daddy said the cutest thing today. I pulled out the ultrasound and he said "hey, why didn't I get a copy?" Aww. How sweet! He's been showing your picture around work.

I'm worried about you, I hope everything is ok. The doctor said we aren't completely out of the woods yet :/ That makes me nervous but I am trying not to stress, I heard that is bad for you baby.  I don't want to wait 4 weeks to see you again! Hopefully I'll get to hear your heartbeat this time. I only got to see it pulsing last time (which was really awesome! Daddy agrees!) I like reading what I write everyday to your Dad. He gets more excited everyday. I talked to Grandma today and she was telling me how amazing this journey will be. I know it will be because I can share it with you! Everyone still thinks you are a boy haha. We'll see if they are right. I started looking at baby room ideas today and have a few in mind. I hope you like Lion King because your parents definitely do! We even got the Hakuna Matata symbol on our wrists. It means "No Worries!!" You''ll grow up on that movie, I promise :D 

This weekend I am taking you snowboarding. I hope you have fun :P I already know you are going to love growing up in the mountains. I can't wait till you get to see it. It's so beautiful here. The schools here are amazing too, not to mention the people. They are so very nice! Get ready for a ton of compliments around town. Every week they do story time at the library where you will probably meets lots of friends!  If I can stay with the daycare I work with now, you'll get to come with me to work everyday! Won't that be special? :) I will keep writing everyday to keep you updated baby booger. 

Mommy is going to make Daddy some food and then we are going to bed. I did a lot of school work today and we need our rest for  10 hour shifts tomorrow! Gotta save up money for your future home! We're working so hard for you baby. <3 


We love you.
Smile Booger. 
-Mommy, Daddy, and Doggy. 




Chico (your big brother) and Mommy. He's excited to meet you too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment