Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014           6 Weeks Day 6 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l9GE_eaMSs


Here's a video of you right now baby! 

Craving: Cheeeeeeeesecake! 

Appetite: A little

Morning Sickness: A little this morning but it passed after I ate some tomato soup and took promethazine.

Today was an okay day! I took a nap during my lunch at work which is a first because I usually can't fall asleep anywhere but my bed. You make me so tired booger! I felt a little sick and didn't want to eat but ate plenty of fruits just for you! I am going to go snowboarding this weekend, with doctors approval, which means there is no doubt that you will be an olympic snowboarder if that's what you want to do  :) You are snowboarding before you are even born! Time to go to bed! I need lots of beauty rest for work and school tomorrow. I will have dreams about you :D 

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment