Baby Countdown

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27



March 27, 2014        7 weeks day 7

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks and you will be the size of a raspberry! :D

Yesterday was your uncle's birthday! He is 16! I am going to his birthday party on saturday. This will be the first time your grandma, uncles, great aunt, and great uncle get to see me since I have been preggos! 

Sorry I haven't written to you in awhile baby. I have been so extremely busy with school. I have a lab report and origin of life paper due. Also, I have to study a bunch before next week because I have my second exam. I have a B in the class but I want an A so bad. Something your Grandpa taught me was to always try my hardest in everything I do! That's why I did sports and got good grades. I didn't have to be in swimming, diving, or volleyball but I did it and made varsity. It made me happy and made my dad proud. I hope you set your dreams high baby. You can do ANYTHING you want with a lot of hard work and determination. You are already so strong and I bet I will say that when you start kicking!  I know everything isn't always going to be perfect between us (especially when you become a teenager) but I hope you know that no matter what, I love you..

I was going through some baby room ideas and I found a lot of good ones! I was thinking lion king or ocean?? Your daddy is such a great artist, I am sure he can paint an amazing room for you! Maybe he can draw and I'll paint? :) It's so exciting. I cannot wait till we get a house for you.


                              
   




















I have been exploring pinterest.com trying to find you the perfect room ideas! It will be original though :) I wish I could ask you what kind of room you want! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw 

I listened to this song today and thought of you. 

Baby, i hope you dance! 

Well, I have to get back to writing out this lab report. I'm getting so excited to see you baby :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment